Oil separators can separate almost all the oil carried by the refrigerant in vapour phase at compressor outlet. It limits the amount of oil within the circuit, thus allowing increasing the performances of the heat-exchangers and preventing blocking the expansion valves, as well as the wear of compressors by lack of oil, it can also ensure a regulated oil return to the compressor crank case.
● Compatible with HFCs,HCFCs,CFCs,as well as with their associated
oils and additives.
● Centrifugation by helical motion generated by one or several spirals.
● Coalescence thanks to the needled material of these spirals.
● Sudden modification of speed by increase of the flow area located at
the separator’s intake.
● Sudden change of direction: Intake of the mixture by the top, outlet of
the refrigerant from the higher lateral part and outlet of the oil from the